25.11.09

sprung.

Yesterday, I did not want to go to school. I went anyway, my motivation being that I would be able to spend time with a certain someone afterward. To make a long story short, that time together didn't happen [more like got cut super short]. I then experienced a feeling I haven't felt since...hmm, I suppose january [when I last had a boyfriend]. It was that feeling you get in your chest when you're really sad;; it gets all tight and stuff, &&its hard to swallow...ya know? Like that utlimate feeling of disappointment. Wanting to see someone real bad, but knowing you won't for another...5 days. &&Missing them because of it...like the moment they walk out the door, you miss them.

Yea, that's how I felt yesterday.

Can you say sprung? Maybe... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D