12.11.09

why?

because i know who you used to be.
because you are the most memorable person, place, or thing from my first day of 5th grade.
because you never gave up, even when i was mean to you.
because you waited for me.
because you gave me butterflies the first time you called my house.
because you used to wear my ol' school scrunchies on your arm.
because we realized that we weren't ready for it yet.
because then we became even better friends.
because i was secretly really upset when we barely talked at all our 10th grade year.
because when we finally started talking again, i became extremely happy.
because i cant help smiling when im with you.
because i have a bad day when i dont see you enough.
because of how you hold and kiss me.
because we're so subtle about it.
because other people probably dont understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D