25.1.10

formspring.me

Were you a Michael Jackson fan?
Is this a serious question? YES, I AM a huge MJ fan. Always have been. Unlike alot of people, I grew up on old school music, MJ being included. I've known all his songs...probably since I could talk. I wasn't one of those people who suddenly became a huge fan after his death...I've loved him from the start [of my life, that is]. I'm just so grateful that his music will live on in my life forever and always despite his passing...&&no one will EVER compare :]

1 comment:

  1. Well Dearheart,
    In answer to your question, YES! I am a MJ fan. Not long before he died, I was listening to the Lady in my Life and Off the Wall and was like Damn! Don't you just miss MIKE?
    Yeah, now more than ever!
    Jaycee

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! :D