6.2.10

a-z.

A - AVAILABLE: nope! happy right where i am with my baby <3



B - BIRTHDAY: 1.23.92


C - CRUSHING ON: bb :]


D - DRIVING: durrr


E - EMOTIONAL: secretly i am...but i rarely let it show


F - FAVORITE SONG : right now...sunburn by owl city


G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: worms!


H - HOMETOWN: nasty nash


I - IN LOVE WITH: my family and friends


J - JUGGLE: school, school...and school. and volunteering


K - KILLED SOMEONE: buggies? lmao


L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: michigan prolli...or florida...dc? they all about the same


M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: chocolate :P


N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: uno...lil sis


O - ONE WISH: success


P - PERSON YOU TALKED TO LAST: my babyyy


R - REASON TO SMILE: i have a million


S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: make it hot...wiz khalifa


T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 11.45ish


U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: pink


W - WORST HABIT: poppin my neck


X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: none if you dont count dentist ones


Y - YARD WORK: hate


Z - ZODIAC SIGN: aquarius!

I jocked this from Cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D