24.3.10

my current theme song.

All I Do Is Win
I don't really watch MTV or BET or listen to the radio much anymore, so I guess I'm a little bit late on hearing this song/seeing this video. But the other day, my family got at&t cable, so we have like a bajillion channels again, like back in the old days. I am sooo happy to have my video channels back! So anyways, one night I'm lying in bed looking at videos, and this one comes on. &&I'm like OHHH because I see my baby luda :P lmao. But then I just kept watching...and I just like it! It's slick uplifting. So yeahh, new theme song. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dangggggg! I hadn't heard this song either. I LOVE IT! :D When you get back, we blastin it in yo cahh! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! :D