18.4.10

:D


So I assume you're curious as to how my experience went. So here we go.

So I'm home bored...&&I'm like man, I want to either get a tat or piercing today. Nothing better to do, right? Hah. Anyways, so I told bb and he said he'd go with me. I went and picked em up, got there, nobody else waiting. Told em what I wanted, found a picture, paid em...and waited. For what seemed like forever! &&As time went on, I became more and more nervous...&&of course bb wasnt helping :P hehe jaykay! So finally I get called back, and the guy..mike I think..cleaned my back and put the lil stencil on, let me look at it and whatnot. &&Up until this point I was pretty cool! Then he adjusted the chair and sat me down...&&I heard the needle buzzing...&&I freaked out. I seriously got so scared at that point lol. But I just grabbed bb's hand...&&he started! &&Honestly it was not that bad at all. I mean yeah, it hurt...especially the shading ooomahhhgaddd...but other than that, it was definately bearable...&&I didnt cry :]

When I get some more money, I'll go get the words to go with it. But for now, I'm super happy with what I have! &&Sorry that I'm damn near naked in the pictures :P Hah!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
    SANNNDDDDII, ITS SO FREAKIN CUTE!

    I love how random your piercings and tattoos are!
    You a bad bitch! Bahahaha!
    I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! :D