23.5.10

my new baby :]

I am posting from my new laptop :]

So I'm about to go out bowling with my friends, and my parents call me into the sunroom to show me something. I'm over here thinkin, will they hurry up?! Then my sister starts acting all weird, and suddenly pulls out this huge box with dell printed on the front. I started freaking out because I knew exactly what it was! I wasnt expecting to get it until much later in the summer, like right before I leave for dc, so this really came as a huge surprise! Its beautiful :] &&Its lime green as opposed to yellow [which they dont make anymore], but Im actually glad I got the green, I think its gorgeousss! Ive been customizing and setting up stuff on it all night! Im seriously in love with it!! Im sooo lucky to have such wonderful parents, they are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D