19.5.10

new favorite quote.

To err is human; to forgive, divine.

errare humanum est.


I'm thinking new tat idea, hmmm? :]


Other tat ideas:

Romans 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Nulli secundus: Second to none.

I also want some type of music tattoo since I sing like a freak and it's slick my dream job and whatnot...so I was thinking something like this...
...with the rest of my name spelled out beside it...possibly on a music measure. &&Yes, the treble clef is backward, I'm very well aware lol.

1 comment:

  1. music note on wrist, is dope! i've seen it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! :D