19.5.10

the secret.

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” -Albert Einstein.

I learned probably one of the most interesting things today. I learned the secret to life. &&It's funny because only very few know it and put in into play...but what you will noticed about these people is that they all live successful and happy lives in which they obtain everything they have every wished or hoped for.

What is the secret? The law of attraction.

Go look it up. Seriously. I would explain if I could but there really isnt enough time, nor do I have the energy.

But in a nutshell, the law goes like this;; You surround yourself with positive energy, and think positive thoughts. If there is something you desire, think about it, but not in the sense of 'oh, I wish I had it', but in the sense of 'I'm going to get it one day'. If you think negatively, negative things will continue to happen in your life because of that negative vibe you're giving off. The key is to stay positive. As long as you do that, positive things, people, opportunities, etc, will come your way. Never doubt yourself &&have faith that you can achieve anything you set your mind to. One of the main theories of quantum physics is that there can be no universe without a thought process...basically, your thoughts help shape the universe around you. Your positivity will attract positive things toward you.

Now if this sounds like a bunch of bull to you, I understand, because I myself am a little skeptical as well. Obviously I believe in God, and none of this is necessarily in the Bible. But at the same time I figure, why not atleast try to live that way? There honestly can be no harm in trying to be a more positive person who is very self-confident and self-assured. I do believe in positive vibes, and I'm a strong believer in karma as well...&&that a higher power in the universe controls all of these things...but that we do have a say...somewhat.

So what do yall think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D