2.5.10

that's all folks!

Well, it's over.

Am I sad? Hell yea! This was something that I honestly thought would last and something that I cherished deeply. But we just werent as compatible as we thought, &&he wasnt happy. &&Even though it hurts me deeply to let this go, I guess it makes me feel a little bit better that at least he's happy, which is all I ever wanted him to be. With or without me!

But we're still friends, which is the most important thing in my opinion. Its bad enough losing my future husband, but losing one of my closest friends too? I would have dieeddd.

I spent alot of time crying last night. I'm gonna miss so many aspects of our relationship sooo much! Yall dont understand how happy he made me :]. I still have all these saved texts in my phone that I'm hesitant to delete. They remind me of good times that I dont ever want to forget! But I know I have to let go of them eventually and accept the fact that we are only friends.

You know what really pisses me off though? The fact that there are alot of bitches out there who are REJOICING about this shit. All the girls who never wanted me to see me with him in the first place, thought I didnt deserve him, thought I stole him from them, etc. FUCK YALL! Hah. I had to get that off of my chest. He's available now, so catch him if you can! If you do, I wont be mad at ya. I REFUSE to be the jealous ex girlfriend :]

Anyways, I have mucho amor for him. He'll always have a little part of me. He really did make my senior year worthwhile. Homecoming, Valentines day, Prom...all that. He's the bestest! I'm glad to have had him for myself, even if only for a little while :P

&&Of course, I'll always love him <333 He's the one that got away...my almost baby daddy :P lmao. But seriously.

So needless to say, I'm not looking for love anytime soon. I plan on enjoying this summer to the best of my ability, single bitchessss! I just need some time to myself to reevaluate and recoop and whatnot.

Thanks to all of my amazing friends who were there to listen to me mope!

ily bb :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D