20.6.10

whats been going on...

So I dont have a super creative topic to blog about quite yet, but the night is young! But for now here's just a quick update on my life in general...

  • Sooo hooters never called me back...bitches. Fuck an all american girl. Guess I need to go on and apply to Coyote Ugly downtown...hah!
  • Just got back from memphis about an hour ago. Went to go visit my uncles and aunt and grandparents. Very much needed. Just a little day trip, but we had a good time.
  • Me, leah, and shelby had an old fashioned sleep over the other night! It was soo much fun just spending time together. I love my girls :]
  • Already mentioned me seeing toy story 3. I cried like a bitch. I wanna see it againnn! Cant wait until it comes out on dvd.
  • Ive been really lonely lately. All...well most...of my friends have boyfriends....&&I want one too :[ I know it sounds crazy coming from the former self-proclaimed pimpette herself, but there is no better feeling than having that one special person thats all yours. But the one that I want doesnt want me :[ So I guess Im stuck. Thats the worst feeling in the world.
  • Im super excited to move now. Like I love my friends, but lately Ive been ready to gooo. Counting down the days!
  • Im addicted to tumblr.
  • I might be going to atlanta tmr night! I really need to go shopping...baddd.
Thats about it for now I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D