24.4.11

This gets deep, you cant lie alright?
Otay:]
What would you say if someone asked you to get high right now?
Tell them no.
Would you regret it?
Nope.
What are your plans for this weekend?
Well its the last week of classes, so this entire weekend is bound to be COONISH. 
Who means everything to you?
My family.
Who did you last talk on the phone with?
Padre.
Who did you last text?
Pshhh I wish I could remember.
Whens the next time you will kiss the person you like?
Hah, when pigs fly....or maybe when we're both intoxicated again :P
If you could have anything in this world what would it be?
Happiness.
What time is it please?
855.
Anything really good happening to you tomorrow?
Haircut??
If i gave you a million dollars whats the first thing you would buy?
My college education!
When is the last time you wrote someone a meaningful note?
Ummm Daniel's birthday??
What if the person you loved was killed?
I’m unsure how my life could proceed.
Whose car did you last drive?
My mom's.
Whens the next time you will consume alcohol?
Thirsty Thursdayyyssss.
You find out your having a baby, what do you do?
Cry.
How many messages are in your inbox?
i'm phoneless.
Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I do.
How many people do you fully trust?
Mmm a few.
What do you like about your face?
My smile.
What were you doing at this time last night?
Probably taking a nap.
Are you fighting with anyone right now?
Nopeee. 
Do you have any haters?
Probably. 
Who are you closer to your mother or father?
My mom.
I say June you say?
Summmaatimeee.
Ever broken a promise?
Oh, yeah.
Are you keeping a big promise right now?
No.
So i know you want to text someone but dont have the balls to right?
Nopeee.
Will you ever talk to the person you dated over the summer again?
I didnt have a boyfriend over the summer.
Whens the next time you will go shopping?
Maybe tomorrow.
Whats the last thing you put in your mouth?
Burger King.
What color shirt are you wearing?
Navy.
Do you sleep with something at night?
Nah.
Have you ever fallen asleep with the last person you kissed?
Who was the last person I kissed?
Do you answer the phones at your job?
Job?
Do you want to fix anything with anyone?
Ehhh, no. 
Do you get annoyed when you see someone you don’t like?
Very much so.
Do you have trust issues?
Nah.
Do you feel like you’re a good person?
I think I am.
Have you ever given up on someone and then went back to them?
Sadly.
Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
A few times.
What shows do you watch?
Spongebob.
Are you planning on having sex tonight?
No.
Do you think things will change in the next few months?
I hope so.
Is there a girl that knows everything or almost everything about you?
Mmm just about. 
Have you argued with anyone today?
My girlfriend. As always.
Would it be weird if the last person you kissed called you?
I honestly dont remember who it is...
Do you still talk to the third to last person you kissed?
Clearly, no.
Has someone had their arms around you in the past 7 days?
Yep.
Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
Ahh, yes.
Is anyone else in the room with you?
I'm alone.
Does anyone call you babe?
Not anymore.
Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Most likely.
How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
Toooo many. 
What’s something you really want right now,be honest.
Summer.
When you were in elementary school, did you change best friends a lot?
I had like 2 friends throughout my whole elem school career.
Last thing you touched not computer-related?
Chicken nugget.
Have you ever suspected anyone of cheating on you?
Yes.
Will you marry your high school sweetheart?
AHAH, thats a good one.
Think of the last person you told “I love you” to, did you mean it?
Yes.
Would you date/hook up with your brothers best friend?
Lord no.
Do you ever wonder what your ex or most recent “thing” is up to?
Not too often.
Would you rather get 1, 12 or 24 roses?
I'm more of a candy person.
If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
Home.
Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Chelsea.
Which movie did you last see in theaters?
The Rite. So good!
If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
Spring.
Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Ohhh yea.
When someone says “we need to talk,” what runs through your mind
Awww shit.
Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Who hasn't?
Do you learn from your mistakes or find yourself constantly repeating them?
Sadly, I repeat them.
Do you think life is easier when you’re young or older?
Younger.
What is one thing you will not tolerate in a relationship?
Dont you dare disrespect my family.
Is your best friend beautiful?
Yahhhh.
What does the last text in your inbox say?
-____-.
Do you think you’ll have a Valentine this year?
I dont think Ive ever had a valentine..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D