21.11.09

cloud 9.

Or something like that. I'm just so happy. I can't quite put my finger on it...hmm. But i'm loving it!


Lately the most minute things have been making me smile.


BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE: Tattoos!


Dorian got her tatt the other day...&&let me just say i'm in LOVE with it. &&Kwissy's. &&I can not wait to get mine, but i have nooo idea what i should get or where i should get it?! But i'm getting really anxious for it!! But what i'm pretty sure about is that i want some kind of latin phrase...im just a little bit obsessed with them.


Amor vincit omnia: Love conquers all.
Amor est vitae essentia: Love is the essence of life.
Dominus illuminatio mea: The Lord is my light.
Hic habitat felicitas: Here dwells happiness.
Non omne quod nitet aurum est: All that glitters is not gold
Pactum serva: Keep the faith.
Semper superne nitens: Always striving upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D