8.11.09

dedication

I totally forgot a huge part of that last post.

On closing night, all seniors were presented with a pink rose. Of course, i cried. Just like i said I wouldnt :[

Then after the presentaion, the cast all started to go out into the audience to mingle with family and friends. Im standing on stage hugging everyone around me, observing the audience and whatnot...when Max Millay comes up to me and gives me a huge hug.

As we're embracing he says, "look at you!! look at my little performer!!" Cue the waterworks. Tears started to stream down my face...but this time tears of happiness.

For those who dont know, i tried out for show choir last year. Max was the one who, from the very first day he heard me sing, inspired and encouraged me to tryout, &&was there for me every step of the way to work with me and give me helpful tips. When i didnt make it, he was the first one to comfort me and reassure me of my talent. &&When i made concert choir, carillon, HFA singers, &&B&B cast, he was one of the first to congratulate me.

I love him with all my heart. &&Miss him terribly. Thank you, Max, for everything <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D