11.12.09

freak on a leash.

Lately, I've been feeling super disconnected from the world. Like I'm not completely myself. And feeling somewhat deathly ill the past two and a half days hasn't made it any better. I've never been so ready for a break. Plus I just got word of something I was in no way aware about. Like what the hell? I miss two days of school, and I feel like everything around me is just falling apart. And my everything I mean this relationship that I thought was going in the right direction, but apparently isn't. But like I said, I was unaware. I don't know what to do? I really don't have the energy right now.

On a lighter note [since I know I wont have time to do this tomorrow...]


HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO MY ACE BOON COON KENYA!!
I love her soooo sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D