2.2.10

one of those days.

Today was just one of those days...that I wanted to last forever. Certain parts, at least. I don't know what has come over me, but today I definately had a change of heart...for the better. I felt something I don't think I've ever felt before...something I used to fake with other dudes, or tell myself that I was feeling just to make myself feel better. That's kinda a big deal. I don't know where this is going, but I like where it seems to be headed thus far. We shall see...all I know is that I'm HAPPY. Something I kinda lost for a while last year, and the thing that's most important to me now. :]

In other relationship news, my first...uhm lover, let's say...just friend requested me on facebook. We haven't talked in 4 years! Is it odd that I'm kinda excited about this? I just feel like I have matured a bazillion times over since our relationship way back then...so talking to him should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D