15.2.10

silly little valentine.

So this Valentine's Day was the first official one that I've ever spent with my significant other. I've never had a boyfriend come V-day in the past, and if my last serious boyfriend did something for me on Valentine's Day, then obviously it wasn't special enough for me to remember because I don't recall doing anything, lmao. So, this was the first time, in my mind :]

I won't...and can't...necessarily go into too many details about everything that went down, but I can say that I smiled the entire night and I'm still on this "love high" as we speak.

I am the luckiest girl in the world to have the man that I do. I know this for a fact.

I am legit in love. &&I have no idea what to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D