10.3.10

is this the way love feels?

Thank you, God, for sending me this boy. Everything about him is perfect to me. The joy I experience when I'm with him is indescribable. I seriously consider myself the luckiest girl in the world. Eight years ago if someone had told me that Brandon and I would end up together like this, I would have laughed in thier face. Never saw it happening. Always wanted it to! &&Now that it has become a reality, I just keep on thinking that maybe it's a dream;simply too good to be true. Then I realize that this is real, and the feelings that sweep over me are incredible. I can't help but smile when I see him. I find myself staring at him...just admiring how freaking sexy he is :P. I cannot get enough of his love. He's the first thing I think about when I wake up;as a matter of fact he stays on my mind all the time. Days that I don't see him are slick miserable for me. I have never felt such a deep connection with a person on so many levels. I fall more in love with him everyday because I am constantly finding new reasons to do so. He gives the best hugs and kisses in this world. He's bringing out a side of me that I didn't know existed. &&I'm loving it. We're determined to make this work...no matter the distance. That's my baby. Husband. Baby daddy. My heart. I love him.

1 comment:

  1. you got me feeling all warm and fuzzy because i can totally relate. best of luck to you two. Glad to see you happy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! :D