5.5.10

a day in the park!

As most of you know [or should know] by now, the floods in Nashville and the surrounding areas have really affected the city pretty bad. So we've been out of school this entire week, &&we arent expecting to go back until next monday. &&The reason that we are out sucks bad, I mean alot of people are homeless right now, and thats sad as hell, &&my heart goes out to them. But at the same time, I'm enjoying these days off! AP exams were supposed to start this week, &&now we dont have to take them for another two weeks! As long as I graduate May 26th, I really dgaf anymore. So today a few friends and I went to the park to chill for a hour or so. Here are some picturesss :]





lmao. it was hot! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D