11.8.10

my last two days...

Its really surreal to me. But Im definately ready, I know that for sure. This past week Ive been spending plenty of time with the people that I love and will miss the most, so now that we've said our see you laters, Im ready to bounceee. Except not really, because I havent packed a single article of clothing. Smh. So after I get my hair done today &&go to the mall, the rest of my night shall be dedicated to packing! Ill let yall know how it goes.

On a random note, I love tahj mowry. Always have. He is BAD. Have yall seen him lately? Haha, I follow him on twitter, &&this morning he posted this video of him singing...check it out!

2 comments:

  1. what?!?!?
    1. when did he get sexy??
    2. when did he start singing?

    this is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29.8.10

    same thoughts as abovee ^_^
    jesus christt that was sexyy !

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! :D