5.8.10

pet peeves #12

People talking to me while I have headphones on;; Okay, this is probably one of the most IRRITATING things someone can do to me. I hate hate hate it. Like usually when Im going somewhere with my mama or daddy, Ill bring my ipod...well duh I bring it- I dont go anywhere without it! Anyways, I never start listening to it right away, just incase they have something they want to talk about or ask me...so I wait. Once its been silent for a good 5 minutes, Ill start listening...&&my volume is always turned allll the way up. Then out of nowhere, here come a tap on my freaking shoulder. WHAT THE EFF DO YOU WANT?!? Are you serious? So now I gotta pause my shit, &&listen to whatever you have to say, which is most likely not even that damn serious. When I listen to music, I get in like a little zone, &&I hateeee to be interrupted. Ugh! I know Im not the only one like this...hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like when I'm having a conversation with someone and I can hear someone else's iPod from like 10 feet away. Like, do you really have to turn the music up that loud? You know it's gonna mess up your hearing, right? But hey... To each his/her own.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! :D