3.11.10

Day 1; current relationship status.

Ya girl is singleee! As much as I love being in relationships and having one special person all to myself, I realize that Im MUCH happier overall when Im single. I already have so much going on in my life on a daily basis, and relationships honestly just take up time and energy. Right now, my priority is maintaining my gpa and scholarship and I refuse to let any ol boy ruin that for me. Now dont get me wrong, I dont want to be alone forever! I just feel as if Im very young and I have plenty of time left to worry about finding the right one for me. Plus on top of all of this, I have commitment issues and I get bored very easily, so relationships never last too long for me, haha! But thats something Im working on and trying to improve upon :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D