18.4.11

f312.

I'm still not quite sure what I'm going to do over the summer without this girl right here. I would have never imagined that over the course of 10 months, me and Ashley would have ever gotten this close. We met on facebook on a whim, and decided to become roommates the week before move-in day. I remember the first few days together were quiet and awakward--we're both really quiet people. I dont know when the turning point actually occured with us, but ever since then we grow closer everyday. We've been through so much together. We always have each other's backs. What's mine is hers, and vice versa. We take care of each other. We make fun of each other....I could go on and on.

I couldnt have asked for a better roomie. I know sooo many people who dont get along with theirs at all. And im just sitting here likeeee...well I love Ashley!!

We're going to be emotional wrecks the last day of school...I'm not looking forward to it. But hopefully I can visit her over the summer if I have time...and money. 

Frazier 312 will live on forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! :D