I have such a passion for kids. I cant even explain it. Everyone who really knows me knows how much I cherish what I do at Vandy. Thats seriously my dream job.
A book I love.
Hmm. I dont read much anymore. I honestly couldnt tell you. And thats sad.
My whole day, bulleted (I'll start from 12:30am)
- Went out to the valley [one of the yards of our school] for a party thrown for my two friends DJ and Karlton. It was sooo poppin! So many people came out, and we had a great time. I love my class.
- Stayed out on the yard until about 5 chillin and making rounds. We met Jenna's long lost cousin! We sang songs and acted coonish, as usual. Nights like those are my favorite.
- Went in and tried to study for my final, but it was a fail. I went to sleep with the intention of waking up at 10 to study some more...
- Woke up and 10...said fuck that and went back to bed...so I didnt end up studying.
- Woke up just in the knick of time for my final, went and took it, and came back to the room.
- Finally did laundry from the cake fight.
- Took a bomb ass nap.
- Played sims and downloaded music for hours.
- Currently chillin, deabting on whether or not to go to the yard later.
BTW, im officially a sophomore. Baaaooowww.