2.6.11

Day 15&16


My zodiac sign...does it fit me?

Aquarians present themselves in one of two ways. One on hand, you’ll see someone who is shy, and quiet. On the other, an Aquarian can be boisterous, eccentric, and energetic. Both are deep thinkers with a love of helping others. Highly intellectual, this is a sign of fierce independence that prizes intuition tempered with logic. Both personality types have an uncanny ability to see both sides of an argument without prejudice, making them excellent problem-solvers. While very much attuned to the energies around them, Aquarians have a deep need to take time out alone and away to rejuvenate themselves. The keyword for this sign is imagination. The Aquarian can see a world of possibilities even when there appears to be none.




Strengths:
Progressive, original, humanitarian, independent.
Weaknesses:
Runs from emotional expression, uncompromising, temperamental, aloof.
Charismatic marks:
Good looks, beautiful eyes, angular faces, thin build.
Likes:
Fun with friends, fighting for causes, helping others, intellectual conversation, a good listener.
Dislikes:
Limitations, being lonely, broken promises, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them.
Best environment:
Any gathering of people to exchange ideas.


So basically, that describes me to a T, and anyone who knows me personally would probably agree. I'm EXTREMELY quiet and shy, but get me in the right setting with the right group of people and I can be soooo extra, haha! I love love love to help others, hence all the volunteering I do. I'd like to think of myself as pretty damn intellectual, seeing how I made Dean's List these past two semesters. And a lot of the time I really would like to be alone. Being around people too long makes me anxious and annoyed. This is really me...i'm surprised!!


What if...


I really try not to think like that anymore, because it always ends up leaving me regretful and depressed...but usually when I do, it has to do with my past relationships...womp womp.

1 comment:

  1. not like you care but the love of my life is a Aquarius too and all of that fits him to a T as well, especially the "runs from emotional expression and uncompromising".

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! :D