4.9.10

my man mr west...

Read from bottom UP...I didnt take a screen shot, just copied and pasted from twitter.


"I'm sorry Taylor.


It starts with this...


I want to win there hearts back so I can continue to bring my take on culture to the masses with a clean opinion.

I want to help starting with the music and ending with the smile.

I wish they could accept that I've grown and only want to do good for the world. I want to help as many people as I can.

I wish they all knew how much I really cared about music and pop culture and art and peoples feelings.
I wish I could talk to every hater face to face and change there a opinion of me one conversation at a time."

1 comment:

  1. i think Kanye knows not everyone is going to understand that he has changed and he is a different person. I personally dont think he should care what his non-supporters should think but who doesnt want support

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! :D